Longitude: 119° 43' 07.8000" W
FRAr180/20.6 (Friant -VORTAC)
VISr319/27.0 (Visalia – VOR/DME)
Jeppesen US (LO) 3 Enroute Low Altitude charts
ILS/DME to (Cat III) Runway 29R
Departure Control.......119.6 (240-090) 132.35 (091-239)
Approach Control........119.6 (240-090) 132.35 (091-239)
San Joaquin Valley Office (HNX) NW..... (559) 584-3752 (Hanford)
Fresno ATCT-TRACON……………….… (559) 255-5754
Fresno FSDO-17..................................... (559) 454-0286
Fresno Yosemite International Airport is a Joint Use facility with the California Air National Guard 144th Fighter Wing. Their Flight Safety Office has published information to help pilots be aware of the military aviation activity in the local Fresno area and share the skies safely with these aircraft. Take a look at their Mid-Air Collision Avoidance Pamphlet or go to their website for other safety information.
Fresno Chandler Executive Airport
The Fresno Chandler Executive Airport provides general aviation service to the central San Joaquin Valley. View more information on the Chandler Page.
Fixed Based Operators
Aircraft Maintenance, Storage, Fuel, Rentals
4885 E. Shields
Fresno, CA 93727
Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics, 02/N2
5045 E. Andersen
Fresno, CA 93727
APR Aviation provides complete aircraft maintenance, parts and avionics in Fresno, California. Custom machined panels as well as specialized avionics repairs and installation for tactical fleets and general aviation. With more than 35 years of experience in the aviation industry, APR Aviation has the skills and experience to provide you with only the best service and knowledge to keep you flying high.
Boling Air Media
Chris Boling & MaryAnn Boling
4955 E. Andersen Ave., Ste. 120, Fresno CA 93727
Phone: (559) 244-5741 or (559) 244-5740
Experts in Skylights aerial LED billboards, Thermal Airship advertising, Demo Team Skydiving and Hot Air Balloon marketing. Different from other forms, delivery is very precise and targeted with aerial advertising.
Flight Level Aviation
Aircraft Charter, Management, Maintenance & Sales
P.O. Box 1016, Clovis CA 93612
Phone: (559) 575-8199
Flight Level Aviation aims to provide a tension-free experience for any and all of your aviation needs. Their expertise covers a wide array of competencies including: contract negotiations, aircraft sales, operations management, FBO management, marketing, public relations and charter.
Signature Flight Support
Aircraft Maintenance, Storage, Fuel
3050 N. Winery
Fresno, CA 93703
Latitude 33˚ Aviation
Executive Charter Service
Phone: (800) 840-0310
Latitude 33 Aviation provides private charter services available for your travel needs to ensure you enjoy the flexibility and convenience that private charter aviation provides. You’ll be able to access more destinations, putting you closer to where you want to be and you’ll fly in unparalleled comfort and privacy.
Paragon Executive Charter
Executive Charter Service
3050 N. Winery Ave., Fresno CA 93703
Phone: (559) 492-9403
Paragon Executive Charter is central California's premier provider of aircraft on-demand charter services. With focus safety, operational excellence and customer service, the customer can focus on convenience and productivity. Access to hundreds of airports throughout the western U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Paragon Executive Charter provides convenient access to your destination with flights operating on the passenger's schedule allowing optimal flexibility.
The procedures described below are mandatory and designed to minimize aircraft noise disturbance to homes near the Fresno airports. Your compliance with our noise abatement procedures is extremely important in maintaining goodwill between the airports and the surrounding communities. The Fresno Yosemite International procedures reflect policies established by the FAR Part 150 Airport Noise Compatibility Program (City of Fresno Ordinance No. 92-77). Download a PDF of the information in this section here.
Traffic Pattern Altitudes:
Helicopters - 803' MSL
Single-Engine Airplanes (reciprocating engine) - 1303' MSL Multiengine Airplanes (reciprocating engine & turboprop) - 1803' MSL Turbojet Airplanes - 2303' MSL
Small Single-engine and Multiengine Airplanes:
(Maximum certificated takeoff weight less than 12,500 lbs)
After takeoff, climb on runway heading until passing 850' MSL (single-engine) or 1000' MSL (multiengine). For safety and noise abatement, initial climb out at best rate-of-climb (Vy) is recommended.
Turbojet and Large Multiengine Airplanes:
(Maximum certificated takeoff weight over 12,500 lbs)
- Ensure contact with ATC prior to entering Class “C” airspace. Expect left-hand traffic pattern for Runway 11L -- right-hand pattern for Runway 29R.
- When conducting VFR test-, check-, or training-flights and making approaches to Runway 11L, maintain at or above 2000' MSL until established on a 5 nautical mile (localizer DME) final. A normal approach path (approximate 3 degree angle) will be flown on final. No practice missed-approaches or go-arounds to Runway 11L.
- Opposite direction approaches to Runway 11L are not authorized when Runway 29R is in use. Runway 11L Preferential Usage: Should Runway29R be in use, large turbojet aircraft will receive an ATC clearance for an opposite-direction takeoff on Runway 11L between the local hours of 2400 and 0500.
- After takeoff, climb on runway heading until at or above 2000' MSL, as rapidly as practicable.
- Intersection takeoffs from Runway 29L are not permitted, except during single-runway capability operations (Runway 11L-29R closed/unusable). Intersection takeoffs from Runway 29R are only permitted from Taxiway "B2", except during single-runway capability operations (Runway 11R-29L closed/unusable).
- Test- or check-flights, practice landings and low approaches, and stop- or touch-and-go operations are permitted only between 0700 and 2200 local time Monday through Saturday, and between 1000 and 1800 local time on Sundays.
- Engine maintenance run-ups are permitted between 0500 and 2200 local time on the Taxiway "B2" run-up pad (between Runway 29L and Taxiway "B") only, except for other time periods and/or locations authorized by airport management in advance.