Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Resources
The health and safety of Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) travelers, personnel and airport users is FATs top priority. FAT is operating normally and continues working closely with the Fresno County Department of Public Health (FCDPH) to stay informed on the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) situation. FATs custodial teams have increased the frequency of disinfecting and cleaning high touch point surfaces such as countertops, seating and armrests.
Tips for travelers to protect themselves and others:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid traveling if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Public Health Resources
The Fresno County Department of Public Health will provide updates as information becomes available.
COVID-19 information and updates from the California Department of Public Health
Information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for travelers cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding travel and COVID-19, visit: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/faqs
Information about COVID-19 and travel in the United States